Payment and delivery
Payment for purchases on the site is possible in the following ways:
- upon delivery - in cash,
- using ArCa, Visa and MasterCard payment cards using an online payment system;
- through the online payment system IDram.
- through the online payment system Telcell Wallet.
* In case the payment is in foreign currency, the sum of money from your USD, euro to ruble account will be converted at the currently valid AMD exchange rate (www.cba.am).
When making online payments on the Site, all personal and card data are entered exclusively on the secure pages of the websites of the respective payment systems / banks. This data is not stored on the Site.
The cost of the returned goods is refunded exclusively in the same way that the payment was accepted.
* All transactions are made exclusively using the 3D Secure system.
In order to deliver the product, we need the following information about you:
- Your first and last name
- Your phone number
- Your email address
- Your address (delivery address)
In order to purchase a product, the shipping cost is added to the prices listed on the website.
- In Yerevan, delivery is carried out from 10:00 to 23:30, and orders placed after 23:30 will be delivered the next day from 11:00 to 12:30
- The delivery time in Yerevan is 60 to 90 minutes.
Upon delivery and receipt of goods, it is necessary to check the conformity of the goods to the order, the type of goods, the quantity. If payment for the goods has already been made during delivery, then the order is transferred exclusively to the customer personally. To do this, the courier has the right to request an identity document. The order is considered executed upon signing of the receipt by the customer.
If you have any questions or complaints, you can contact us by sending an email to [email protected] or by calling +374 (44) 23 99 99.
Updated: 12-09-2023 16:09